San Francisco Bay Area IT Service Management Forum will kick off with a return to our popular Tech Talk starting June 17, 12:00-1:30pm PST on Modern Service Design and Configuration Management.
A recent LinkedIn poll found the top 3 things enterprises must do to evolve and Modernize DevOps Cloud oriented Service Delivery pace and process. We will explore what has changed during Post-COVID Pandemic Service Management in terms of process, classification, and systems for Cloud Service Delivery.
Our next IT Service Management Forum Tech Talk will explore:
- How has COVID-Pandemic changed our ITSM Processes?
- With ITIL4, how have approaches have changed to Modernize Service Design?
- How have we had to Reimagine Configuration Management for the Cloud System Paradigm?
- What is being done to automate and align DevOps with ITSM for improved pace, and reliable service life cycle reference?
- How to improve Change Management and deliver Agile Service Transition to keep pace with demand?
San Francisco Bay Area IT Service Management Forum is part of itSMF USA, a volunteer-led, vendor-neutral community dedicated to the promotion, adoption, and advancement of service management best practices and standards that help organizational efficiency, and delivery of bottom-line results.
ITSMF industry thought leadership helps our members to
- Take Advantage of Research and Industry Insights Available Only to itSMF Members
- Integrate Best Practices, Frameworks and Standards to Take Your Organization Forward
WHO IS HIRING- JOBS AND CAREER SERVICE RESOURCES:
- LinkedIn Jobs n Career Success Network (global network where recruiters meet jobseekers)
- ITSMF USA Job Seekers Board (free for members and non-member viewing)
Get involved in San Francisco Bay Area ITSMF
For board participation, hosting a virtual event, proposing a topic to present, or sharing hiring leads by contacting ITSMF President Dawn Simmons (Khan) on ITSMF USA Profile, LinkedIn or [email protected].